- Windows 10 Support »
- Windows update error code 13 ec
Windows Update Error Code 13EC
If your computer freezes for a few seconds or stops responding while updating the system. Fix this issue by following the simple troubleshooting instructions given below.Here are the simple instructions windows update error code 13ec.
- First, install the latest Microsft .NET Framework on your system.
- Go to the official Microsoft site.
- Download the latest version of .NET Framework.
- After downloading, install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Obtain assistance over the phone to activate your product key :
- Make sure to restart your computer after installing .NET Framework.
- After that, try to update your Windows system.
- If the above troubleshooting method does not work, then try to reset the Windows update components manually then only windows update error code 13ec.
- To do so, you have to delete the Software Distribution folder available in the Windows updates installer section.
- After deleting them, check if you are able to run perform the update.
- Check the memory space of the hard disk drive.
- If the hard disk drive is almost full, delete some unwanted files or folders on it and then try to update your Windows error code 13ec.
- you will finish the clean reinstall windows 10 on your computer.
- If you still receive the same error code and unable to update your Windows system, click the Call button to contact our technical experts for windows update error code 13ec.