- Windows 10 Support »
- Windows update error code 0x80070035
Windows Error Code 0x80070035
The error codes prompts that “the network path was not found” on the device. It usually occurs when the user types an incorrect path name. Windows users can connect to another computer without any cable connection between them by sharing the same network. This error also occurs when the guest trying to access a folder, types a wrong path then update Windows Error Code 0x80070035.
Carry out these steps to resolve the Windows Error Code 0x80070035 .
- First, recheck the sharing settings and verify that the network is shared appropriately.
- To check the Sharing settings, navigate to the drive you wish to access and give a right-click on the storage drive to open Properties.
- Select the Sharing tab and verify that the network path displays Not Shared.
- Click on the Advanced Sharing button to access the settings.
- Select the Share this folder checkbox and verify the Share name inside the Settings section.
- Select Apply –> OK to save the changes.
- Close the window and press Windows + R shortcut keys on the keyboard to open the Run panel.
- Type the name of the folder in the text box and click on the OK button.
- Now, check if you could access the same folder again.
- If the problem persists, follow the below-mentioned steps to share using the IP address of the computer and to fix the Windows Error Code 0x80070035
- Open the Windows desktop and type ‘cmd’ in the search box.
- Give a right-click on the Command Prompt and select Run it as an administrator.
- Alternatively, press Windows + R ;to open the Run panel and type ‘cmd’ in the text box to open the Command Prompt.
- Click the Yes tab if the User Access Control(UAC) prompts on your screen.
- Type the ‘ipconfig /all’ command in the Command Prompt window and press the Enter key.
- Now, the network information of your Windows will be displayed in the Command Prompt and fix the Windows Error Code 0x80070035.
- Note down the IP address corresponding to IPv4 address for future use.
- Open the Run panel again using the shortcut keys and type the previously noted IP address along with your desired drive(\\IP address\name of the drive letter) in the text box.
- Press the Enter key to open the drive.
- Now, Restart your system and check if the problem resolves or not.
- For remote assistance in resolving the error , contact our technical team by clicking the Call button available on this screen to fix the Windows Error Code 0x80070035.