- Windows 10 Support »
- Dell Laptop Cannot Connect To Wifi Windows 10
DELL LAPTOP WON’T CONNECT TO WIFI WINDOWS 10
The Problematic Scenario:
You have a Dell Inspiron laptop with the Windows 10 operating system. Your laptop used to connect to the Wi-Fi at your home without any issues. But now, Dell laptop won’t connect to wifi Windows 10. All of your other devices, like your phones and Blu-ray, are connecting to the same Wi-Fi without causing any problem.
You have tried disabling and then re-enabling the Network adapters but to no avail. You have also tried uninstalling and re-installing your Network adapters. But the issue persists. You can still see the Cannot Connect to Network message.
You are now in a tight situation and just hope that the issue would be quickly resolved so that you can get back to working on your Dell Inspiron as you usually do.
The Solutions to the Problematic Scenario:
- First, try to perform a reboot of your Dell laptop. If that does not work for you, you can try deleting your saved Wi-Fi network profile and then reconnect to it later.
- Next, try to connect your laptop to another Wi-Fi signal. Here, you can make use of your phone’s hotspot.
- In case you are able to connect to this Wi-Fi, it indicates that your router is not sending out the IP addresses as it normally does. In this situation, you can try turning off all the devices that are connected to the router (both the wired and the wireless ones).
- Now, power down the router and restart it. After restarting your router, power on all the devices that are connected to it once again.
- If the above method fails to resolve the issue Dell laptop won’t connect to wifi Windows 10, move on to the next one.
- First, navigate to the Network adapters section on your Dell laptop.
- Next, click on your Dell wireless card. You will see that a new window pops up on your screen. This window will allow you to diagnose your issue.
- One reason for the problem could be that your DHCP has not been enabled. If that is the case in your current situation, you have to enable DHCP right now. This step should help resolve your issue.
We have now discussed the Dell laptop won’t connect to wifi Windows 10 issue on your Windows 10 computer. We have also looked into some troubleshooting tips that helped solve this problem.