- Windows 10 Support »
- Onedrive’s Troubleshooter
How To Access Onedrive Troubleshooter Windows 10?
- On the desktop of your Windows 10 computer, navigate to the System Tray and click the OneDrive icon to access the Onedrive troubleshooter Windows 10.
- Select the Help & Settings option followed by the Settings option and click View Online.
- If you cannot access OneDrive due to sync problem, carry out the troubleshooting steps given here to resolve it.
Updating to the latest version
- Download the most recent version of OneDrive and install it on the computer.
- Press the Win key on the keyboard, search for OneDrive and launch the OneDrive desktop application.
- Enter your Microsoft account email address in the ‘Enter your email address’ field and click the Sign in button.
- Check if the sync problem has been resolved. If not, continue with the following Onedrive troubleshooter Windows 10 steps.
Run OneDrive again
- Click the OneDrive icon on the System Tray and click Help & Settings -> Settings -> Unlink this PC.
- Open the Welcome to OneDrive wizard and proceed with the on-screen prompts to set up OneDrive again.
Moving files out of a sync folder
- If the sync icon is stuck, open OneDrive and click Help & Settings -> Settings -> Pause syncing.
- Choose a time duration, select a file from the sync folder, and move it to some other folder that is not a part of OneDrive.
- Select the Resume syncing option and wait until the sync process gets over.
- Now, move the file back to the sync folder using the Onedrive troubleshooter Windows 10 steps.
Turn off Office Upload
- If you see the Upload Blocked error message or have any issue with syncing Office files, turn off the Office Upload feature.
- To do this, click the Help & Settings option followed by the Settings option.
- Navigate to the Office tab, remove the checkmark next to the ‘Use Office 2016 to sync Office files that I open’ option, and click the OK button.
Antivirus and firewall
- Turn off your antivirus program temporarily. You can also remove the antivirus program from your computer to solve this issue.
- You can re-install it once the OneDrive problem has been resolved.
- Turn off the Windows Firewall feature.
- If the problem persists, reset OneDrive.
- You can get technical assistance from our support members in resolving the Onedrive troubleshooter Windows 10 problem by clicking the Call button available below.