- Windows 10 Support »
- Windows 10 20h1
DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 20H1
The Download Windows 10 20H1 update is expected to be released around May 2020. Microsoft’s 20H1 is bigger than the previous one; the November 2019 update.
Steps To Download Your Windows 20H1
The Windows Update feature installs most of your updates automatically, whereas some are optional. In the 20H1 version, a new screen will display, and it will show all your updates in one place. If you wish to find this screen after you download windows 10 20h1 and update the 20H1, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Settings. Select Update & Security.
- Choose the Windows Update option.
- Select View optional updates.
When you complete the above steps, you can select the updates that you wish to install on your Windows 10 computer. For a long time, you might have navigated to the Device Manager and then chosen a particular device to update. But now, all of your optional hardware driver updates will be displayed on the screen.
The following are the new things that you will find in the Windows 10’s 20H1 update:
- A brand-new Cortana experience
- Cloud download to re-install Windows
- WSL 2 with a Linux kernel
- Quicker Windows search experience.
- Disk type in your Task Manager
- Display of GPU temperature in your Task Manager
- A fresh tablet experience
- FPS in Xbox game bar
- Facility of renaming virtual desktops
- A built-in support for the network cameras
After the Microsoft releases this software then you can download Windows 10 20H1 in May 2020, you will be able to download the same from the Microsoft official website.