- Windows 10 Support »
- Amd Driver Install Crash
AMD DRIVER INSTALL CRASH WINDOWS 10
AMD is a graphics card present in almost all the Windows 10 computers. AMD Catalyst 15.7.1 Driver is available for Windows 10 32-bit. But, recently, some Windows users have encountered an issue with AMD while installing its latest version or using YouTube. Some users also have encountered the AMD driver install crash issue on their Windows 10 computer while using outdated applications. To overcome the AMD driver install crash Windows 10 issue on your Windows 10 computer, try some of the possible troubleshooting instructions given below.
Scenario: AMD driver install crash during the installation process
- First, check if you are using the updated version of the AMD driver.
- If not, uninstall the current AMD driver and install the latest one.
- To perform this process and to fix the AMD driver install crash Windows 10 issue, follow the instructions given below.
- Go to your Windows 10 computer’s Device Manager section.
- Click the Display Adapter option.
- In the displayed window, locate and right-click on the AMD graphics card.
- Click the Uninstall option.
- Follow the prompts displayed on your computer screen to remove the driver file completely.
- Now, download and install the latest version one on your computer.
- Check if the AMD driver crash issue has been resolved on your computer.
Scenario: AMD driver install crash while using YouTube
- To fix it, disable your web browser’s extensions.
- To do it, open your web browser.
- Click the More icon.
- Select the More tools option followed by Extensions.
- Now, a list of extensions enabled on your web browser will appear on the screen.
- Locate and select the problematic extension.
- Click the Disable option.
- Some experts say that the web browsers installed on your computer may also lead to this issue.
- In this case, it is better to disable or uninstall the web browser temporarily from your Windows 10 computer and check the issue AMD driver install crash Windows 10.