- Windows 10 Support »
- Can’t Connect To Server Windows 10
CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER WINDOWS 10?
The error cannot connect to server Windows 10 occurs if the software installation is incomplete or another software installation is in progress. You can resolve this issue manually by performing some of the common troubleshooting methods instructed by the experts.
Most of the Microsoft Windows users experience this error after installing the client connect on their client computer.
Before performing the advanced troubleshooting methods, try the basic instructions to solve the error can’t connect to server Windows 10 error.
- First, complete the software installation by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Then, try to connect your Windows 10 computer to the server.
- If the connect to the server issue persists, restart your Windows 10 computer.
- After restarting, try to connect your Windows 10 computer to the server.
- If the basic instructions do not solve the cannot connect to server Windows 10 error, try some of the advanced methods discussed below.
Steps to solve the error can’t connect to server Windows 10 automatically
- The Microsoft Fix Tool can help you solve the error. Download the Microsoft Fix Tool from the official Microsoft site.
- Download and launch the application on your Windows computer.
- Click the Run or Open button on the application screen.
- Wait for the repair tool to solve the issue.
- This tool will solve the cannot connect to server Windows 10 error.
- If you are unable to connect to a proxy server on Windows 10, perform the troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Reset your Windows 10 computer’s internet options.
- Press the Windows and S buttons on your Windows 10 computer’s keyboard.
- In the search field, type the Internet Options command.
- Based on the command, a list of suggestions will appear on the screen.
- Select the Internet Options option.
- In the Internet Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab followed by the Reset button.
- Now, the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Enable the Delete personal settings option by clicking the checkbox beside it.
- Click the Reset button.
- Now, try to connect to the proxy server on your Windows 10 computer.
- If the error unable to connect to the proxy server in Windows 10 persists, then disable the Use a proxy server for your LAN option.
- To do it, click the Connections tab on the Internet Properties dialog box.
- Click the LAN settings button.
- Uncheck the box beside the Use a proxy server for your LAN option.
- Click the OK button.
- If you are still facing the issue cannot connect to server Windows 10, click the Call or Call Us button provided on this screen for remote assistance.