- Windows 10 Support »
- Bootcamp Blue Screen In Windows
ERROR: BOOTCAMP BLUE SCREEN WINDOWS 10
Boot Camp is built on Mac to support the Windows features. Sometimes, a blue screen appears on Mac devices while running Boot Camp. The blue screen indicates there is some problem with the computer.Continue to read the following solutions to fix the Bootcamp blue screen Windows 10 problem.
1. Check the internet connection
- See that the internet connection of your Mac device is stable and strong.
- If the connection is unstable, then restart the router and reconnect the device to the internet.
2. Update the Boot Camp driver
- Connect an external drive or USB flash drive to the system.
- Select the Go menu on the dock and open the Utilities folder.
- Next, search for the Boot Camp Assistant and double-click it to open.
- The Boot Camp Assistant window opens up. Now, untick all the checkboxes except the Download the Latest Windows support software from Apple menu.
- Choose Destination disk as the connected drive and click Continue, and if prompted, enter the administrator username and password.
- Now, the Boot Camp drivers will be downloaded to the connected drive.
- Close the Boot Camp Assistant window and click the Apple menu on the dock.
- Choose the System Preferences option and then select Startup Disk and check the Bootcamp blue screen Windows 10 error.
- Next, click the Windows Volume icon beside the driver’s list and select Restart.
- Once the Mac starts, go to the drive storage and open the Boot Camp folder.
- Open the driver file and run the installation to install it on the system.
- When the Boot Camp displays a notification requesting to make the necessary changes, click Yes.
- Select any of the options like Repair or Reinstall or Update to continue to install the driver to avoid the Bootcamp blue screen Windows 10 error.
- At times, the software fails the Logo test. In that case, select Continue and finish the installation.
- When the system prompts to restart, click Yes and go ahead.
3. Try resetting PRAM
- Power off the Mac computer and then turn it on again.
- Immediately, hold the Command, P, R, and Options keys at once until the device restarts again.
- If you could not press the keys before the grey appears, try the above steps once more.
- After the system restarts, the PRAM would be reset. Check if the issue Bootcamp blue screen Windows 10 has been solved.