- Windows 10 Support »
- Dell WiFi problem
HOW TO FIX DELL WIFI PROBLEM WINDOWS 10?
If you are facing issues while connecting your Dell laptop or computer to your Wi-Fi network, proceed with the steps that are given below to resolve the issue Dell wifi problem Windows 10.
- First, check whether you are able to access the Internet from any other device.
- If there are any issues with the Internet, contact the Service Provider and resolve it.
- If you cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network, update the router’s firmware and check whether the issue Dell wifi problem Windows 10 is resolved.
- Click the Wi-Fi icon on the System tray and select your Wi-Fi network from the displayed list.
- Make sure that the NumLock or CapsLock keys are not turned on while entering the password.
- Enter the correct password and click on the Connect button.
- If you don’t find the network, enter the SSID manually. Then, type the password to get connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- If the issue persists, update your Windows operating system.
- Click the Settings icon from the Start menu.
- Select the Update & Security section and click the Windows Update tab.
- Now, click on the Check for Updates option and verify whether an update is available.
- If you find an update, install it and reboot your computer.
- Update your network driver to fix the issue.
- Click the Search icon near to the Start menu and type Device Manager.
- Open the Device Manager window and select Network Adapters. Then, right-click on the driver and select the Update option.
- Select the Wi-Fi adapter option and go to the Power Management tab.
- Now, uncheck the box next to the ‘Allow the computer to turn off the device to save energy’ option.
- Restart your computer and router, and later try connecting to the Wi-Fi network.
This should resolve the Dell wifi problem Windows 10.