- Windows 10 Support »
- Directx Error In Windows
HOW TO FIX DIRECTX ERROR WINDOWS 10?
To resolve the Directx error windows 10 computer, proceed with the troubleshooting steps given on our web page.
Older version of DirectX:
- Some of the applications on your Windows 10 might support the older version of DirectX.
- Download and install the older version of DirectX from the manufacturer website on the Windows 10 computer.
- Once done with the installation, restart the Windows 10 computer.
Graphics card driver:
- Hold the Win and X keys together on the keyboard.
- This will open the Quick Menu dialog box on the screen.
- Select the Device Manager option, navigate to the Display adapter section, and choose your graphic card driver.
- When the Confirm Device Uninstall dialog box prompts on the screen, select the checkbox next to the ‘Delete the driver software for this device’ option and click the OK option.
- Restart the Windows 10 computer once done with uninstalling the display driver.
- After the restart, download the most recent version of the graphic card driver from the manufacturer website.
- Install the graphic card driver and check if the Directx error windows 10 has been resolved.
- Go to the Settings window, select the Update & Security option, and click the Windows Update tab on the left panel.
- Click the Advanced Options link followed by the View your update history link.
- Once you have clicked the Uninstall Updates link, restart the Windows 10 computer to fix the issue Directx error windows 10.
- System requirements:
- One of the main reasons for the problem could be that the system might not be compatible for running DirectX.
- The minimum system requirements to run DirectX are mentioned here for your reference.
- DirectX compatible graphics card
- .NET Framework 4
- 1 GB RAM
- 2 GHz Duo Core CPU
.NET Framework installation:
- Navigate to the Windows search bar and type ‘cmd’ without the quotes.
- The Command Prompt option will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the Run as Administrator option.
- Now, when the Command Prompt window open, type the ‘DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FetaureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:D:\sources\sxs’ command and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Once the process gets over, restart the Windows 10 computer.
- If the Directx error windows 10 persists, get support from our technical experts by clicking the Call button available on this web page.