- Windows 10 Support »
- Error 0xc00d36c4 Mp4 In Windows
HOW TO FIX ERROR 0XC00D36C4 MP4 WINDOWS 10?
If you receive the error 0xc00d36c4 Mp4 Windows 10 while you try to play an MP4 video on a Windows 10 computer, it indicates:
- The video you are playing may be corrupted file.
- The media player does not support the file.
- The display adapter driver on the system is old or damaged.
- If the video file is not in the proper format, the player cannot run the file.
- Improper protection settings of the media player can lead to the error.
Some solutions are provided below to resolve the error, please follow them to fix error 0xc00D36C4 MP4 on your Windows 10 computer.
Solution-1: Try other media player
- Close the current media player.
- Open the same video in some other media player. If it opens, then it means the previous player settings are incorrect.
- In case the video does not play, then the video file has some problem.
Solution-2: Check the file format
- Check the video file format that you are playing and make sure it is compatible with the media player you are using.
- If it does not support the player, then use a video file converter to convert the file format.
- For VLC player, open the video file using the player and then click Media.
- Select the Convert/Save option, add the required files for transcoding, and click Convert/Save.
- Next, the Convert window opens up on the screen. Now, browse the location for the Destination file menu and select Edit Selected Profile.
- Click Start to convert the video file and save it in the chosen destination location to solve the issue 0xc00d36c4 Mp4 Windows 10.
Solution-3: Fix the missing Codecs
- Codecs are the programs that help to encode and decode the digital video file on the system. If there are missing codecs, you need to download them from the player.
- Open the Windows Media player, select the Tools menu and click Options.
- Following that, choose Player and then mark the Download codecs automatically checkbox.
- Now, play the video and allow the codec installation when the system prompts.
- If you are finding it hard to follow the procedure, find a reliable third-party codec package and install it on the system.
- After the package is successfully installed on the system, restart the computer.
If there are any other problems related to the 0xc00d36c4 Mp4 Windows 10 error, contact our technical team to fix it.