- Windows 10 Support »
- Error 1719 Windows
HOW TO FIX ERROR 1719 WINDOWS 10?
Most of us experience different types of errors while downloading, installing, or updating an application on our computer. The error 1719 Windows 10 is also one such error that occurs during the installation or uninstallation of an application. This error is encountered mostly by Windows 7 and Windows 8 users. But in recent days, the error 1719 is also experienced by Windows 10 users. This error is related to Windows Installer Service. Windows 10 users receive the error 1719 along with the message ”The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed…” Some experts say that the Windows Installer Service crashing or closing down might lead to this error. There are a few methods that can help you to solve the error 1719, and those techniques are discussed below.
Solution 1: Launch the Windows Installer Service
- For most users, this method worked in solving the error 1719.
- To perform this method, first, open the Command Prompt window on your Windows 10 computer with administrative rights.
- Now, you have to type the below command in the Command Prompt window:
- net start MSIServer
- Run the above command by tapping the Enter button on your computer’s keyboard.
- Stay back and wait for the on-screen process to complete.
- After that, try to install or uninstall the application causing the error 1719.
Solution 2: Stop and restart the Windows Installer Service
If the first method fails in solving the error 1719, then try this procedure.
- First, what you have to do is, open the Run command window on your Windows 10 computer.
- In the Run command window, type the msc keyword.
- Click the OK button in the same window.
- Now, the list of services running on your Windows 10 computer will be listed one-by-one.
- In the list, search for the Windows Installer Service and check its status.
- If the Windows Installer Service status is running, right-click on it and click the Stop option.
- Wait for 5 to 7 seconds.
- Then, right-click on the Windows Installer Service again.
- Select the Start option.
- Now, try to perform the application installation or uninstallation process on your Windows 10 computer.
Contact us if the error 1719 Windows 10 persists.