- Windows 10 Support »
- Fifa 07 Directx Error In Windows
HOW TO FIX FIFA 07 DIRECTX ERROR WINDOWS 10?
The DirectX is a set of Application Programming Interfaces (API) that enable you to run the audio and video files on a Windows system. It communicates between the game software and the hardware to pull off the system’s games. When you are playing the FIFA 07 game on a Windows 10 computer, and the fifa 07 directx error Windows 10 appears, try out the following steps to fix the error.
1. Download the right version
- The FIFA 07 game is quite an old one, which requires DirectX 9.0 to run the game properly on your system.
- You can download the correct version of DirectX from the official Microsoft website and install it.
- After that, run the game to check if the fifa 07 directx error in Windows 10 is withdrawn.
2. Delete and install the graphics card drivers
- Search for “device manager” using the search bar on the desktop.
- When the Device Manager window opens up on the screen, click the Display Adapters menu on the left side panel.
- Now, right-click the driver and choose Uninstall to remove the driver.
- In the confirmation dialog box, tick the checkbox and click the OK button.
- After uninstalling, go on to restart the computer.
- Once the system restarts, launch the web browser application on the screen, visit the developer website, and download the graphics card driver of the latest version.
- Once the download is complete, install the drivers and start using the game applications that help to fix fifa 07 directx error Windows 10.
3. Install the older updates
- As the game is of the old version, you have to reinstall the older system version.
- Open the Settings window, choose Update & Security, and select Windows Update.
- Next, click Advanced options and continue to uninstall the updates except update required for the game.
- Restart the computer and check the fifa 07 directx error Windows 10.