- Windows 10 Support »
- Msvcp 100 dll missing error
HOW TO FIX MSVCP 100 DLL MISSING ?
If you don’t get clear this msvcp 100 dll Missing then it will affects the startup and shutdown process of the computer, So following are the simple instructions to get clear that error on your PC.
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 service pack 1 Redistributable package online.
- Install the software and reboot your computer.
- This software repairs the damaged dll file or replaces it if required.
- In order to avoid this error, you need make sure that automatic updates are turned on.
- Updating your operating system periodically will help you prevent from msvcp 100 dll missing.
- If you have accidentally deleted the dll file, you can download it from any website.
- Paste it in the System32 folder of your computer.
- If your operating system is a 64 bit version, you need to paste the file in WIndows – >SysWoW folder which is located in the C:// drive.
- Reboot your computer and verify whether the msvcp 100 dll missing is persists.