- Windows 10 Support »
- Weak WiFi Signal Hp Laptop
ISSUE: WEAK WIFI SIGNAL HP LAPTOP WINDOWS 10
- It is quite normal for anyone to encounter weak signals while connected over a network. If you are performing two or more actions simultaneously through the internet, then the chance for this issue weak wifi signal Hp laptop Windows 10 is too high. If you are using a Wi-Fi router, then make sure that the router and your HP laptop are not far away from each other.
- If the laptop is placed out of your router range, then place them closer and check if the weak Wi-Fi signal issue is resolved.
- If not, don’t worry! Here we have explained some quick solutions to solve the weak signal issue on HP laptop running on the Windows 10 OS.
Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter:
- Type the Troubleshooting keyword in the search field available in the taskbar.
- Now, a list of suggestions will appear on the screen.
- Select the Troubleshooting option.
- In the Troubleshooting window, click the View All option.
- Now, click Network Advanced > Advanced > Run as Administration > Next.
- Perform the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Check if the weak wifi signal Hp laptop Windows 10 issue is resolved.
- If not, try the next method discussed below.
Uninstall and reinstall the latest Network Card Drivers:
- Press the Windows Logo and X keys together.
- Now, a list of options will appear on the screen.
- Select the Device Manager option.
- Choose the Network Adapter option and right-click on it.
- Click the Uninstall option.
- Now, a window titled Un-installation will open.
- Locate and select the Delete the driver software for this device option.
- Finish the uninstallation process by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- When prompted, make sure to restart your laptop.
- After restarting your laptop, reinstall the network driver.
- Again, check if the weak wifi signal Hp laptop Windows 10 issue is resolved.