- Windows 10 Support »
- Rpc Server Is Not available Windows 10
Rpc Server Is Unavailable Windows 10
Remote Procedure Call (RPC) is a technology or mechanism that helps your computer to communicate between or within the servers. This technology functions on the basis of a client-server communication model.If the RPC server is unavailable windows 10 error message appears on your PC, then the below troubleshooting instructions will assist you in solving it.
Some of the reasons for this issue are:
- File Sharing or printer sharing is disabled
- Network settings and connectivity issues
- Third-party firewall
- Corrupted registry
- Name resolution issues
Perform the troubleshooting instructions given below to resolve the error RPC server is not available Windows 10:
- If the network connectivity issue is the reason behind this error, then check if all the devices are connected to a stable connection.
- If your system is connected over a wired network, then remove and reinsert the LAN cable.
- After that, check if the issue has been resolved.
- If not, change the Ethernet cable and then check if the RPC server is unavailable Windows 10 issue is resolved.
- If the network connection is not the reason behind this issue, check if your system’s firewall is causing the RPC server is an unavailable error.
- To enable the Remote Assistance option on your Windows computer, follow the instructions given below.
- Switch on your Windows 10 computer with administrative rights.
- Navigate to the Control Panel section.
- Click the System and Security option.
- Locate the Windows Firewall section and click the Allow an app through the Windows Firewall option.
- Now, the Allow apps to communicate through the Windows Firewall window will display the list of apps appearing on the screen.
- Tick the checkbox beside the Remote Assistance option if it is unchecked.
- Click the OK button to solve the RPC server is unavailable windows 10.
- Check if the RPC server issue is resolved.
- If not, verify that the services required for the RPC mechanism are working properly.
- To find it, launch the Run command dialog box on your Windows 10 system.
- Type the services.msc command in the given text field.
- Click the OK button. Now, the Services window displaying the list of services running on your Windows computer will appear on the screen.
- Look for the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service from the list of services.
- Select it. Now, the RPC Properties dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Click the General tab. From the Startup type drop-down menu, choose the Automatic option.
- Click the Start button followed by OK.
- Now, check if the error RPC service is unavailable in Windows 10 is resolved.
- If not, click the Call button to get remote assistance in solving this RPC server is unavailable windows 10 issue.