- Windows 10 Support »
- Tiworker High Cpu Server
HOW TO FIX TIWORKER HIGH CPU SERVER 2016?
TiWorker is a trusted installer used in Windows Update. TiWorker means the Windows Modules Installer Worker process. When this process is used continuously, there is a chance for your computer’s CPU to become full. As a result of it, your computer may get damaged and no longer usable.This section explains how to fix the issues Tiworker high CPU server 2016 caused by TiWorker.
Solution 1: Prepare a manual update instead of automatic
- To update your Windows computer’s OS manually, follow the instructions given below.
- Open the Run command on your Windows computer.
- Type the wuapp.exe command in it.
- Tap the Enter button.
- Now, the Windows Update window will open.
- Click the Check for updates button.
- If the status message Update available is displayed on your Windows computer screen, install all the updates.
- After updating, restart your Windows computer and check if the issue is resolved.
- If not, try the next method to solve this issue Tiworker high CPU server 2016.
Solution 2: Identify and delete the Software Distribution folder present on your Windows computer
- The SoftwareDistribution folder stores all downloaded Windows Updates.
- If any of the files stored in this folder is damaged, then there is a chance for the TiWorker High CPU problem to occur.
- To delete this folder, follow the instructions given below.
- Open the Windows Service window on your Windows computer.
- Locate and stop the Windows Update option first.
- Go to your computer’s Local Disk C:\ and search for the folder titled SoftwareDistribution and select it.
- Tap the Delete button on your computer’s keyboard.
- Restart your Windows computer.
- Update your Windows OS’s manually and then check if the TiWorker issues are resolved.
- If not, run the Windows Update Troubleshooter on your Windows computer.
- Open the Control Panel window on your Windows computer.
- Click Troubleshooting > View All > Windows Update > Next.
- Solve the issue caused due to TiWorker by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- If this issue Tiworker high CPU server 2016 is persists, contact us.