- Windows 10 Support »
- Windows 10 Freezes Randomly
ERROR: WINDOWS 10 FREEZES RANDOMLY 2018
As your Windows 10 computer gets old or outdated, it might start behaving weirdly. For instance, it might hang up or freeze. At times, it will simply refuse to work. In other situations, a blank blue screen might appear, and at other times, you will not see even that Windows 10 freezes randomly 2018.
There might be several reasons for the strange behavior of your Windows 10 computer. The freezing issue is no exception.
Even though there might be various causes for your system Windows 10 freezes randomly 2018, some of them are quite common. Those are listed here:
- Overheating of your system
- Any third-party software
- Outdated drivers
- Any missing system files
Methods to fix the Windows 10 computer freezing problem:
Method 1-Checking your hardware:
- Overheating of your system might be one of the causes for the freezing. An outdated hardware might result in the overheating of your Windows 10 system. This situation can cause your system to freeze. Therefore, try checking your system hardware.
- Sometimes, when you try to run high-level codes, your system will be prone to get overheated. To resolve this issue, you need to check your equipment and update it to the most recent version.
- One other way to fix the overheating problem is to make use of a cooling pad. When you use a cooling pad, it will cool down your system hardware and bring it down to room temperature.
Method 2-Updating all your device drivers:
Since outdated drivers might be the reason behind the Windows 10 freezes randomly 2018, you need to try updating them.
To update the device drivers manually on your Windows 10, follow the instructions given here:
- On your computer, go to the Search box. Now, type in Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, from the displayed list, choose any of the drivers that you wish to update.
- Right-click on it and from the context menu that appears and then select the Update Driver option. This action will result in the selected drivers getting updated.
You have now updated your (outdated) drivers manually.
We have now discussed the causes behind your Windows 10 freezes randomly 2018 problem. We have also seen a couple of methods to troubleshoot the issue.