- Windows 10 Support »
- Windows 10 Network Sharing Can’t Working
WINDOWS 10 NETWORK SHARING NOT WORKING ON MY PC
The Network sharing feature lets you transfer files between two or more computers that are connected to the same private network. The sharing option will be displayed automatically once you connect your computer to the private network. The Windows 10 computer is built in a way such that you can access its features and applications easily and quickly. Microsoft keeps releasing new updates for its devices and applications. The version 1803 has been released for the Windows 10 computer by Microsoft. Most of the Windows users have updated their computers to this version. Out of all, some users have encountered an issue with the Network Sharing option.Now, let’s see some of the techniques that ensure to solve this Windows 10 network sharing not working issue.
Re-enable the view and access share option on your Windows computer
- On your Windows 10 computer, launch the Run command.
- Type the services.msc command in the Run window to fix the Windows 10 network sharing not working issue.
- Tap the Enter button.
- Now, the Services window will open.
- Locate and select the Function Discovery Resources Publication service.
- Now its properties window will open.
- Go to the Startup type field and select the Automatic or Automatic Delayed Start option.
- Now, in the same properties window, locate the Service status section and click the Start button, followed by OK.
- Similarly, enable the Function Discovery Provider Host service in the Services window.
- After that, enable the Network Sharing option on your Windows 10 computer as discussed below.
- Open the Settings application of your Windows 10 computer.
- Click the Network & Internet option in the Settings window.
- Choose your network from the displayed list.
- Now, go to the Related settings section.
- Select the Change Advanced Sharing Settings option.
- Now, a window displaying the list of networks that are accessed by your Windows 10 computer will appear on the screen.
- Select the network that is currently being accessed by your Windows computer.
- Enable the Turn on network discovery and Turn on automatic setup of network-connected devices options and click Save.
- Now, check if the network sharing is working on your Windows 10 computer.
- If not, contact us for more assistance to Windows 10 network sharing not working fix this issue.