- Windows 10 Support »
- Windows Error 0x8007000d
WINDOWS ERROR 0X8007000D
The 0x8007000d is an installation error message, which can be caused by the corrupted system files and applications, improper software installation and virus invasion on the Windows device. Consider the following solutions to fix the Windows error 0x8007000d;
Metrix To Fix Error Code 0X8007000D
Use Windows administrator account
- Type “cmd” in the search bar and the recommended results are displayed.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt icon on the desktop and select the Run as administrator option.
- Input the command “net user administrator /active:yes” on the terminal and press the Enter key.
- The completion message appears, then again start the device by logging on to the administrator account.
Restore the Windows system:
- If you had already created system restore points on the Windows system, then continue to perform a system restore.
- Click the Start icon and select All Programs.
- In the Accessories menu, choose System Tools followed by System Restore.
- Next, choose the Restore my computer to an earlier time option and proceed to restore after fix the windows error 0X8007000D.
- Then, choose a particular restore point from the list of restore points that were created and click Next.
- Confirm to restore the system. When the restoration is complete, restart the computer.
Check for Windows Update:
- Go to the Start menu and type “update” in the search bar.
- The suggested results appear below, select the Windows Update option.
- The Windows device checks for any available new updates.
- If there are new updates found, select and continue to install them on the system.
- Click the Install updates menu to start the installation.
- Keep the computer online during the entire process and make sure not to disrupt the installation.
- When the windows error 0X8007000D and the installation of the update is complete, restart the computer.