- Windows 10 Support »
- Windows Error Code 0x803fa067
WINDOWS UPDATE ERROR CODE 0x803fa067
The Error 0X803FA067 is an activation problem that mostly occurs on a Windows 10 computer.The reasons behind the occurrence of the error code 0X803FA067 are listed below for your reference.Counterfiet copy Updating Windows 20 before upgrading.Carry out the simple solution mentioned here to resolve the windows update error 0x803fa067 on your Windows 10 computer.
Disconnect the internet before updating Windows 10
- If have connected your Windows 10 computer to a wireless network, disconnect them.
- If you have established a wired network connection, detach the Ethernet cable from them.
- Now, perform the steps to disable the internet connectivity.
- Go to the Windows 10 computer, and press the Win and I keys at the same time.
- This will open the Settings dialog window on the screen.
- Type ‘Activation’ without including the single quotes in the search column.
- Click the Change Product Key link on the main panel. After entering the product key, disable the internet connection.
- The instructions to disable the internet connection are mentioned below.
- Navigate to the system tray, right-click the Network icon.
- Select the Open Network & Internet Settings option from the displayed pop-up menu.
- Navigate to the ‘Change your Network Settings’ section and click the ‘Change adapter options’ link.
- The Network Connections dialog window will appear on the screen.
- Right-click either the Ethernet or Wi-Fi option and then choose the Disable option.
- At last, begin the update process of the Windows 10 computer.
- Click the Call button to get remote assistance from our technical experts. They will assist you in resolving the windows update error 0x803fa067 message on the Windows 10 computer.