- Windows 10 Support »
- Windows Update Error 0xc1900107
Windows update error 0xC1900107
When the Windows update error 0xc1900107 occures due to various reasons and the system security faces problem, overcome the Windows error by following the measures.
Using an old version of the Windows software creates trouble; The antivirus tool on the computer also causes the error. Upgrade the system software and check if the error disappears, but if you find that the antivirus tool is the hindrance, then disable the antivirus or remove the antivirus tool from the computer.
- The old Windows drivers can prevent communication between the operating systems and the physical device. So, update the Windows driver with these steps so for windows update error 0xC1900107.
- Search “Device Manager” on the computer, and select the suggested result.
- The categories are listed, click on any one of the categories. After that, right-click on the required option.
- Select the Search automatically for updated driver software menu to scan for the available updates.
- Then, choose Update Driver to start updating the driver.
- If the Windows is unable to find new updates, then visit the official website and download the Windows driver.
Use the Windows Update Troubleshooter to fix the update error.
- Go to the official Microsoft support page on the web browser.
- Download the Windows Update Troubleshooter for the Windows version you acquire.
- Open the software and then follow the guided instructions.
- After the installation is complete, solve the update errors on Windows.
Delete the $Windows.~BT folder on the Windows device has the logs and files with entries. It is better to delete the folder for easy Windows update.
- Go to the File Explorer and open the Local Disk (C:) on the screen.
- Click the View menu and tick the checkbox of the Hidden items option.
- Find the folder, right-click on it, and choose Delete. Else, rename the folder. Finally you fix the windows update error 0xC1900107