- Windows 10 Support »
- Configuration Manager
TO GET CONFIGURATION MANAGER WINDOWS 10
System Center configuration manager Windows 10r is a software that manages the Windows computers connected over a network. The features of SSCM are remote control, patch management, operating system deployment, and network protection. If you wish to download and install SCCM on your Windows computer, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Downloading SCCM on your Windows computer:
- Close all the running programs and open the default browser.
- Navigate to the official Microsoft site.
- Search for the latest System Center configuration manager Windows 10 software.
- Select the software from the displayed list and click the Download button.
- Specify the location to save the SCCM setup file and click the Save button.
- Wait until the download is completed.
- After downloading the SCCM software management suite, run the installation process.
Installing the SCCM console with the help of the Command Prompt app:
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and type cmd in the search panel.
- From the search result, give a right-click on the Command Prompt tab and select Run as administrator.
- In the Command Prompt window, type the DefaultSiteServerName=MyServer.Contoso.com command and hit the Enter key.
- Now, the SCCM console will be installed on your computer.
Installing the SCCM console with the help of a console-setup:
- On your Windows computer, open File Manager and navigate to the SCCM setup folder.
- Locate the ConsoleSetup file and give a right-click on it.
- Select the Run as administrator option to access Configuration Manager Console Setup.
- Click the Install button and wait until the installation is completed.
- Click Finish to complete the setup.
- Now, launch the SCCM software on your Windows computer.
Installing the SCCM console with the help of the setup wizard:
- In the System Center Configuration Manager window, click the Install Configuration Manager Console link.
- Click System Center Configuration Manager and specify the site server name.
- On the Installation Folder screen, specify the installation folder by clicking the Browse button.
- Click the Install button followed by Finish and finally gettin the configuration manager Windows 10.