- Windows 10 Support »
- Windows 10 Privacy Issue
HOW TO FIX WINDOWS 10 PRIVACY FIX
If you feel unsafe while using Microsoft, carry out the guidelines that are given below to protect your private information like Windows 10 privacy fix.
Step 1: Disable ad Tracking
- Your data will be collected using ad tracking, and you may get targeted ads on your computer.
- If you want to stop ad tracking, go to the Start menu and click the Settings icon.
- Select the Privacy section and click the General tab for Windows 10 privacy fix.
- Now, turn the toggle off in the Let apps use the advertising ID section.
Step 2: Disable Location Tracking
- You will receive local weather and other content based on your location.
- If you don’t want your location to be tracked, go to the Settings application.
- Select the Privacy section and click Location.
- Click the Change option under ‘Allow access to location and move the slider to the off position.
- You can also select apps to use location.
- To clear the location history, go to the Location history section and click Clear.
Step 3: Turn off the Timeline
- Open the Settings application from the Start menu.
- Select Privacy and click the Activity history tab.
- Now, uncheck the Store my activity and Send my activity history boxes.
- Select the Clear activity history link and click Manage my Microsoft account activity data option.
- You can clear your data from Microsoft’s Privacy Dashboard and then choose Windows 10 privacy fix.
Step 4: Managing Cortana access
- In the search field near the Start menu, type Cortana.
- Select the Cortana & Search settings option and select the Permissions & History tab.
- Click the Manage the information Cortana can access option.
- Turn off the slider under Location.
- Turn off the toggle under Contacts, email, calendar & communication history to keep your contacts and email private.
- Click Clear Cortana data to remove the data Cortana has collected from you.
- Press the Windows and R buttons together and type “gpedit.msc” in the Run dialog box.
- When the Local Computer Policy window appears, select Computer Configuration.
- Open Administrative Templates and click Windows Components.
- Locate Cortona and disable it to fix the issue Windows 10 privacy fix.