- Windows 10 Support »
- Stop Onedrive Sync In Windows
How To Stop Onedrive Sync In Windows 10?
In case you wish to stop OneDrive sync or you just do not want to use OneDrive sync on your Windows 10 computer, the easiest method is to unlink it. To do the same, please follow the steps given below that help to know how to stop Onedrive sync in Windows 10:
Important Note: You will not be losing any files by unlinking OneDrive from your Windows 10 computer. Since you can always access your files by signing into OneDrive.com, it should not be an issue.
- On your computer, click on the Show hidden icons arrow beside the notification area so that you can see the OneDrive icon.
- In case the OneDrive icon does not appear in the notification area, OneDrive might not be running. So, you have to go to the Search box on your computer, type in OneDrive, and then choose OneDrive from the options that are displayed.
- Next, go to Help & Settings and then select the Settings option.
- Now, click the Account tab. Then, click the Unlink this PC option and then choose the Unlink account option.
We have now seen the steps involved in stopping OneDrive sync on your Windows 10 computer and finally you know how to stop Onedrive sync in Windows 10.