- Windows 10 Support »
- Kernel data inpage error
HOW TO FIX KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR WINDOWS 10 ?
The Kernel Data Inpage error windows 10 is also known as Stop code or Blue Screen of Death error code that occurs mainly due to missing or corrupt page of Kernel data.
The other reasons behind this error are mentioned here.
- Hard drive errors.
- Loose or faulty wires and connections
- Invalid BIOS settings
- Damaged motherboard chipset drivers.
- Virus or malware infection.
- System file corruption.
- Outdated or corrupted device drivers.
- Paging file corruption.
The solutions below will help you resolve the Kernel Data Inpage error on your Windows 10 computer.
Clean Booting & Managing Files Automatically
SOLUTION 1 – CLEAN BOOTING
- Disconnect all the peripheral devices like printer, Wi-Fi modem, or other external storage devices while doing the kernel data inpage error windows 10.
- Click the Win icon followed by the Power icon to power off the Windows 10 computer.
- While turning the Windows 10 computer on, hold the F8 key on the keyboard until the Advanced Boot Options displays on the screen.
- Press the appropriate arrow button to select the Safe mode with Networking option and then press the Enter key.
- After logging in to the system, press the Win and R keys at the same time to open the Run windo
- In the given field, enter ‘msconfig’ without the single quotes and click the OK button.
- When you see the System Configuration window on the screen, click the General tab.
- Click the radio button next to the Selective Startup option. Remove the checkmark beside the Load Startup Items option
- Now, click the Services tab. Select the checkbox next to the ‘Hide all Microsoft services’ option.
- Click the Disable All button followed by the OK button in the System Configuration window.
- Restart the Windows 10 computer.
- If you cannot resolve the Kernel Data Inpage error, proceed with the solutions mentioned below.
SOLUTION 2 – AUTOMATICALLY MANAGING FILE SIZE
- Open the Start menu by clicking the Win icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Enter ‘advanced system’ in the search field and then select the ‘View advanced system settings’ option from the displayed search results.
- When the System Properties window appears on the screen, navigate to the Performance section and click the Settings button.
- In the Performance Options window, click the Advanced tab and click the Change button.
- Select the checkbox next to the ‘Automatically manage paging file size for all drives’ option and click the Next button.
- If prompted, close the System Properties window. Go back to the System Properties window and click the OK button.
- When you see a prompt message window for a system restart, click the Restart Later button and continue with the solution mentioned below and then checks the kernel data inpage error windows 10.
SOLUTION 3 – SFC SCAN
- Search for the Command Prompt window from the Start menu.
- From the search results, right-click the Command Prompt option and select the Run as Administrator option.
- Click the Yes button when the User Account Control (UAC) prompt window appears on the screen.
- Now, the Administrator Command Prompt window displays on the screen.
- Type the ‘sfc /scannow’ command line without including the single quotes and then press the Enter key on the computer’s keyboard.
- Once you finish the SFC scan, reboot the Windows 10 computer.
SOLUTION 4 – UNINSTALLING THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE
- Remove any untrusted or incompatible third-party software from the Windows 10 computer.
- Get help from our technical support member for assisting you to resolve the Kernel Data Inpage error Windows 10 computer.