- Windows 10 Support »
- Offline windows patching
OFFLINE WINDOWS PATCHING IN YOUR PC
Proceed with the step-by-step instructions to know how to perform offline windows patching.
- Download the WSUS Offline Update tool from the manufacturer site.
- Launch the File Manager window and then move to the Downloads folder for offline windows patching.
- Select wsusoffline75 -> wsusoffline -> Update Generator.exe.
- As soon as you see the ‘Open File-Security Warning’ window on the screen, click the Run button.
- When the next window opens, go to the Windows tab.
- If you are using Windows XP Operating System, go to the Windows XP section and checkmark the box next to your desired language.
- Select Clean up download directories -> Include Service Packs -> Include Microsoft Security Essentials -> Verify downloaded updates -> Include C++ Runtime Libraries and NET frameworks -> Include Windows Defender definitions.
- Select the Start button. When the Version Check window opens, select the No button not checks the version.
- Close the Command window and then select the No button in the Error window.
- Select the Exit button to close the Update Generator window. Click cmd -> Update Installer.exe.
- When you see the Security Warning prompt window, click the Run window.
- In the Installer window, select Update C++ Runtime Libraries -> Update Root Certificates -> Update DirectX Runtime Libraries -> Verify installation package.
- Now, click the Start button at the bottom-left corner of the Installer window for offline windows patching.