- Windows 10 Support »
- Windows update error 8007000e
WINDOWS UPDATE ERROR 8007000E
If you are updating your system and an windows update error 8007000E is displayed on your system screen, then it is related to the update problem. This error occurs when a file is corrupted during the update process. You can fix this issue easily by following the troubleshooting instructions given below.
If the error 8007000E is displayed on your Windows 7 system, install the latest version of IE. To install the latest version of IE on your system, follow instructions given below.
- Sign into the Microsoft Download Center.
- Choose the language from the Select Language drop-down menu and click the Download button.
- Start installing the latest version of IE on your system once the software file is downloaded successfully.
- At the same time, navigate to the Control Panel section on your system, and click the View installed updates option under the Programs & Features tab.
- Locate the Hotfix for Microsoft Windows (KB2534111) & Hotfix for Microsoft Windows (KB2639308) files, and delete them.
- After deleting those two files, restart your system and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the Windows Update error 8007000e remains unresolved, then run the Windows Update Troubleshooter on your system and check if the issue is resolved.
- The following guidelines given below will help you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter on your system.
- First, download the Windows Update Troubleshooter tool from the official site and install it on your system.
- Click the Run the Windows 10 Windows Update Troubleshooter option when prompted during the installation process.
- If any new update is available, then it is displayed on the screen.
- Tap the Apply this fix option to resolve the issue.
- If the above troubleshooting method does not work, then contact the technical support team to fix this windows update error 8007000e issue