- Windows 10 Support »
- Windows update error 80072ee2
How To Fix Windows Update Error 80072ee2?
The Windows update error 80072EE2 message is displayed on the screen when the update process fails or files stored on your system are corrupted.
To fix the Error 80072EE2 on windows, read the troubleshooting instructions given below and proceed with the same.
- Click the Windows icon available on your system taskbar.
- Type the Services keyword in the given search field.
- Press the Enter button on your system keyboard.
- Now the Services window will appear on the screen.
- Look for the Windows Update option and right-click on it.
- Select the Stop option from the context menu.
- Now the on-going windows update error 80072ee2 process stops immediately.
- If the above troubleshooting method does not work, then open the Run command on your system, and type the C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution command.
- Select all the files present on the Software Distribution screen and delete them.
- After downloading the Driver Easy software, run it and then click the Scan Now button.
- Choose the Start option from the drop-down menu.
- Now in the Run command window, type the regedit keyword, and select the WUServer option followed by WCStatusServer option.
- Delete all the keys present by right-clicking and selecting the Delete button.
- Now, check if the issue is resolved. If not, then contact our technical support team to fix the Windows Update Error 80072ee2.