Microsoft Windows 10 Setup and Install
Windows 10 Setup Install
If you are upgrading from a previous version of Windows- such as Windows 7 or Windows 8, follow this
Windows 10 Driver
Windows 10 is used by huge people around the World which deliver an innovative experience on your PC.
Windows 10 Problems
Solve Windows 10 Setup Problems with perfect solution. Troubleshooting your PC with permanent solution
Reinstall Windows 10
If you are upgrading from a previous version of Windows- such as Windows 7 or Windows 8, follow this article to obtain structured information on the update and installation.
Cortana is the new outstanding software introduced by Microsoft that is added as a special feature to Windows 10 initial setup. All of us might be aware of the Siri software introduced by Apple for iPhone
Windows 10 Apps
Windows 10 is used by huge people around the World which deliver an innovative experience on your PC, Windows phone. The prominent thing about Windows 10
File Recovery windows 10start and haven’t create a recovery drive
This option will take the PC back to an earlier point in time. This is called a system restore point windows 10. Restore points are created when a new driver, app or Windows update is installed and
Windows 10 Setup, Install Software, and Update Drive, Troubleshooting Your Windows PC.
How to Setup Windows 10.
Windows 10 Files lost after updating the PC to Windows 10
If you have updated your computer to Windows 10 Setup, sometimes it may trouble to find your old files. We recommend you to try the below procedure.
- Step 1: Go to Settings and choose Accounts, click on Sync your settings.
- Step 2: If it displays a message stating that you are logged on with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable, reboot your computer.
- Step 3: Sign in with your login credentials.
- Step 4: This will help you remove the temporary account and your files should be visible again.
- Step 5: An alternate solution would be restarting your PC if the computer displays a message that, We can’t sign into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in.
- Note: The above step requires restarting your PC more than once before you view your files on your computer again.
- Before you sign out of your temporary account make sure that you create a backup of all the files, folders and applications etc., as upgrading to an external drive.
- Step 6: Search for the files you Search.
- Choose the search box on your monitor’s taskbar and search your required files.
- If you cannot find the files or you are not signed in with a temporary profile, we recommend you to make use of the troubleshooter to fix the problems with the Search option.
- On the taskbar of the Search option, type indexing and then choose the Indexing Options.
- Click on the Advanced button to navigate through the view more options, then choose the Troubleshoot search and indexing link and follow the instructions on the screen.
Few more troubleshooting solutions for the above issue:
- Some of the files may be hidden from the view on your computer.
- Enter Show hidden files and folders in the Search box.
- Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives below the Hidden files and folders.
- Go to the Search task bar and look for your files again.
- Another method to view all your files is using the asterisk (*). For example, if you are looking for a find a word document, type *.doc in the search task bar, for music files search *.mp3.
- Few of your files have been moved or hidden when you upgrade your operating system to Windows 10 Setup. To view those files, open any file and right-click on it and Select Open file location.
This will contain all the moved files on the specified destination. Now you can copy the files to any different location.
Step 7: Restore your files from the backup, if you cannot find it still using the above step.
- Type Backup and Restore in the Search box, then open Backup and Restore to choose Restore my files. Follow the below steps to restore your files.
- Create a new file with the same name and file type to recover it.
- Once you have created the new file, click Properties, and then choose the Previous Versions tab; then choose the file version to retain the files.